Pantry decals are made from permanent vinyl, meaning they will not only look amazing but will last!
Decals are die-cut so there is no transparent label around your text.
The pantry size decals measure approx 2cm in height and vary in length depending on your names. Any labels with more than one word will be supplied as one line so you can decide how you want to apply it. If one of your names doesn't fit on your jars/containers, (for example self raising flour) they can simply be cut between the words and applied on two or more lines.
To order: choose the quantity of labels you would like, then enter the SAME number of label names in the custom text box, each label separated by a line.
As all orders are custom made, there is no refunds or exchanges available.
Decals are not microwave or dishwasher safe, however they can be hand washed.
Pantry Decals - Font 2
1. Make sure your jars/containers have been washed with hot soapy water, and use a rubbing alcohol to remove any grease. The surface MUST be completely clean and DRY or the decals will not stick or may move around on the surface.
2. Apply pressure to the decal with a bank card and run it across the full length of the decal, this ensures the decal is properly adhered to the application tape.
3. Slowly and carefully remove the paper backing, making sure the decal is on the application tape. If the decal isn't completely attached to the application tape, replace the backing paper and apply more pressure with a bank card. TIP: Peel the backing paper at a 180 degree angle (completely folded back on itself).
4. Once you have your decal on the application tape and the backing is removed, apply the application tape to your jar/container and apply pressure again, either with your finger or a bank card.
5. The application tape can then be removed, leaving the decal on your jar/container.